The Chase Alumni reception at 1 CMP, postponed from October 30, 2012 to November 5, 2012 due to the storm, will now be held from 5:30 to 8 pm on MONDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2012.
1. If you registered for the October 30th or November 5th event, you are registered for the new date.
2. If you registered for the earlier events but cannot attend on December 3rd and need a refund, please contact Ken Jablon (email@example.com).
3. If you registered under the "Bring a Friend" promotion but cannot attend, please contact Ken Jablon (firstname.lastname@example.org), so we can have a better idea of how many will attend.
We have re-opened registration, in case you weren't planning to attend
on the first or second date due to a conflict but you want to attend on December 3rd.
The CAA Board hopes all of you are safe and warm.
* * *
Registration has been re-opened for the December 3, 2012 CAA event at 1 CMP. The members-only reception, from 5:30 to 8, costs $25 to attend.
You can also come for free – while helping to build the Association’s membership – by participating in a special
“Bring a Friend” promotion.
We’re asking current CAA members to invite non-members or individuals who have not been members for two years or more to join/renew membership and enjoy the 1 CMP event.
Neither you, the current member, nor the new/renewed member will pay for admission to the event.
There is no limit to the number of new members current members can cultivate and bring to the party, but the current member will only be comped for this one event.
To take advantage of this offer, please click below on the “Bring a Friend” registration link. Register yourself and indicate under "special instructions" whom you have recruited as a new member. Ken Jablon will make sure that your "Friend" pays for membership and that both you, the sponsor, and the new member comply with the promotion guidelines.
- Non-members are individuals who have never been paid members of the Chase Alumni Association or whose paid membership lapsed before November 30, 2010.
- The Friend/new member must become a paid member of the Chase Alumni Association no later than noon on Friday, November 30, 2012.
- The paid membership of the sponsoring member must not have expired before November 30, 2012.
If you find someone additional to bring in as a member after you have already registered online, just register again.
And if you find someone after you've already paid $25 to attend, we'll refund your money.
We look forward to greeting you at the reception, surrounded by new former colleagues.
Click here to Participate in the "Bring a Friend" Promotion
Click here for Regular ($25) Registration
Click here to see who is planning to attend. (Viewable only by dues-paying CAA members.)
Please note: Due to security considerations at 1 CMP, you must pre-register for the event, no later than Friday, November 30, 2012. If you would prefer to pay by check, please make the check payable to the Chase Alumni Association (include membership dues if necessary--$40 for one-year or $100 for three) and mail to:
Chase Alumni Association
Lenox Hill Station
PO Box 534
New York, NY 10021-0011
Questions? Contact Ken Jablon (212-799-9525).